Arcuz (Full Version) Arcuz (Full Version)

About the Saving issues people are having

Well think about it. This guy probably was sponsored by mochigames and was required to put that in. This game is very high quality and may not have been released without proper sponsorship, so why complain? Personally, it pissed me off at first but now that i think about it, flash for android was just released so this server based saving may be a better option for me. Consider the developers.. they need support otherwise they wont develop.

Colour my Heart Colour my Heart

I would never

Even think a concept like this is possible. All my life growing up, my parents asked me, "Sean, why do you play such violent games? Why are there no games about happy things?" and I would answer with a smart comment such as,"Because that would be stupid/gay" or something to that effect. But a game, a mere flash game, about love has completely changed my views of an idea that I've had straight in my mind for over ten years has now been flipped around by a small flash animation. Now, from far away that may seem like nothing. But a single idea that have dictated my sense of entertainment for over ten years, what I have purchased, things I have set aside, moments I have planned; have been greatly compromised by a single concept, a concept of yours. Congratulations, SilverStich. You have kindled a fire, in I'm quite sure not only, me that will grow to affect many decisions is the near and far future.

Escape from Helltowers Escape from Helltowers

Excellent

First draft...needs alot of work

Jump ! Jump !

Oodles of fun!

Definently part of my top NG favs.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

I totally agree with the dude below

Bitey would kick ass in this

Liveswif tutorial basic Liveswif tutorial basic

Hrmmmm

Damn bro. I got seriously lost. I know you worked uber hard on it.....at least you got helpful criticism =]

elbarto66 responds:

lol helpful criticism owns
you ask me for it so I did it I'll see if I can help you with what your lost

Alloy: Arena Alloy: Arena

Not bad

Woulda been sweat on GBA bro.

Robo Slug 2 Robo Slug 2

I love it

Played it, and came back. I dont do that for many games so I really like this one =]. Right after boss #2 I downloaded. Extremely repetitive. But its fun action so the more the better. Make a third!

Flashforbeginners:sprites Flashforbeginners:sprites

Yay

Spawn

Halo 2 arcade Halo 2 arcade

I thought it was...

Very entertaining, the gameplay was a little rough around the edges, but I couldn't say they were bad...hell I wouldn't know the frst step to making a game. So kudos